Your Case. Your Life.
Your Needs Met.
Your Rights Preserved.
These are the cornerstones of the Law Office of Georgine Brave as she works to give you choices in various family law processes like litigation divorce, consulting, and family law agreements.
Georgine has practiced exclusively in family law for more than 31 years. Take some time to look through her website and get a sense of who she is. If her approach appeals to you, then she invites you to give her a call to set up a free consultation to explore a fit. She is ready to help you through this stage of your life.
From The Beginning
You will notice right away that Georgine practices family law differently than other family law attorneys. For starters, she:
- devotes her entire practice solely to family law,
- formulates a divorce plan and case management plan,
- embraces “the ability to listen” as her most important skill, and
- deepens her knowledge of the subtle “in-n-outs” of the legal side of divorce.
Georgine’s tenure solely in family law has led her to a concrete awareness that divorce is not just a legal process, it’s a human experience. Because of this and the nature of Georgine, she is very adept at cutting to the heart of a complicated family law problems and communicating with her clients in very clear and understandable language. She does not indulge in unnecessary legal jargon. Instead, she strives to make your contact with the legal system less confusing and painful.
She starts by having you answer “What Type of Family Law Process Do You Need to Experience?”, because it is simply the most influential question. From there, it’s critical to develop a “case strategy” and a “case management plan”, so you are clear on the steps, objectives and what to expect along the way. This level of clarity will ease your mind and give you a sense of control, which is not typically found in working with other attorneys and firms.
Call 858-345-1616 to schedule a free initial
15-minute telephone consultation and
learn more about her approach first hand.
Georgine’s Commitment to You
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidence learned during your lawyer-client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.
Accessible and Cost-Sensitive Service
Understanding that family law matters can be expensive, Georgine works with you to understand cost management and make the most of your budget. With a goal of cost-efficiency, she will coach you on how to reduce your legal expenses as much as possible. Her Case Strategy and Case Plan Management aids in this process.
Set up a free initial 15-minute telephone consultation
by calling her at 858-345-1616 or
by completing a Contact Inquiry Form.